- New and Future Openings
- Our current network
Discover our latest Magnifique openings.
Have breakfast in the sky at the Sofitel Abu Dhabi, stay at a hotel in Mumbai that sparkles like a diamond, take tea on Agatha Christie’s favorite terrace at the Sofitel Old Cataract, or enjoy the breathtaking view and unique design by Monsieur Christian Lacroix at the Sofitel So Bangkok.
Sofitel Paris Arc de Triomphe
2013 2nd quart.
Delight in the chic new face of Sofitel Paris Arc de Triomphe, an historic Haussmanian building off the Champs-Elysées, stunningly refashioned in collaboration with Andrée Putman. Intriguing design stimulates the senses: shimmering crystal, high-tech light therapy, rich fabrics, a living wall... Behind the glamorous new décor lies a passion for French art de vivre – from home-grown herbs in the new restaurant to magnificent pastry creations and signature cocktails in the atmospheric bar.
Sofitel Dubai The Palm resort & spa
2013 2nd quart.
Sprawled over a private beach on Palm Jumeirah's East Crescent, Sofitel's latest Dubai resort thrills with its blend of French elegance and relaxed island chic. Light floods into airy rooms like waves lapping the shore; vertical gardens and fresh flowers bring the lush landscapes of French Polynesia into the low-rise resort. You can cruise, water-ski, sunbathe by the pool, sip a cocktail on your balcony and dine in a different part of the world each night – then dance the night away under the stars.
- Sofitel Abidjan Hotel Ivoire 2013 january Abidjan's iconic Hotel Ivoire is enriched with Sofitel's touch of French luxury and savoir-faire. Rising grandly from a manmade lake in chic Cocody, the hotel offers breathtaking views over Ebrié lagoon. Contemporary, African-inspired interiors offer a world of refinement for business guests and government officials using the Palais des Congrès next door. Taste the authentic flavors of France in the 23rd-floor Le Toit d'Abdjan restaurant, and indulge in cocoa-inspired treats in the lobby bar. More info
- Sofitel Shenyang Lido Tuesday, January 1, 2013 Sofitel Shenyang Lido is the ideal choice for leisure and business travellers with its prime location on the famous Qingnian Street, the most bustling commercial boulevard in the heart of the city. The hotel is also conveniently located within close proximity to new and modern office buildings, government agencies, shopping malls and International Exhibition Center, at the gateway point entering the city center. For those wishing to visit the city’s many tourist attractions, the Imperial Palace, along with other popular sightseeing attractions, are all reachable in a 30 minute drive, while Shenyang Taoxian International Airport is approximately 20 minutes away. More info
- Sofitel Montevideo Casino Carrasco & Spa 2012 4th quart. Enjoy the French art of hospitality while staying in the district of Carrasco, the best location in Montevideo. With 116 rooms and luxury suites offering a high level of comfort and privacy, a revitalizing spa, a tempting restaurant, a vibrant bar and the charming Tea Gallery, the renovated Sofitel Montevideo Casino Carrasco and Spa will take you back in time to the glamor and history of the early 20th century. More info
- Sofitel Agadir Thalassa sea & spa 2012 4th quart. Located beside its own private beach, the Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa is the newest luxury hotel in Agadir. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, this 5-star Moroccan-inspired hotel with its pool, lush patio and calm and gentle atmosphere offers a timeless and unforgettable experience. More info
- Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche 2012 2nd quart. Located in the heart of the business district in the city center, the 24-floor Sofitel Casablanca hotel towers above the white city. Opposite the Hassan II mosque, the hotel has 141 rooms and 30 suites, each of which boasts an innovative design combiningcomfort, modernity and luxury. More info
Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
2012 2nd quart.
Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour is located in the heart of Auckland, a unique maritime experience between vibrant Viaduct Harbour and the new Wynyard Quarter. Inspired by New Zealand's landscape and culture and boasting panaromic views of Waitemata Harbour, this beautifully designed hotel is a true landmark destination.
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
2012 1st quart.
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, part of Capital Plaza building, is ideally situated in the heart of the city,a stone's throw from the seafront and close to the business and financial center. It enjoys a privileged location on Corniche Road, one of the most prestigious district.
- Sofitel Mumbai BKC 2012 1st quart. The flagship of Sofitel Luxury Hotels in India, Sofitel Mumbai BKC is the new gem of Mumbai 5-Star Hotels located in the geographic heart of the city, the Bandra Kurla Complex. French culture, design and gastronomy blend artistically with rich Indian tradition in Neo Art Nouveau style More info
- Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit 2012 1st quart. Positioned on lively Sukhumvit Road, Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit sits comfortably amongst the very best Bangkok has to offer. Flanked by the commercial and financial district and prime shopping areas, this stunning five star hotel boasts 345 exquisite rooms and suites and tremendous city views. More info
Sofitel So Singapore
Located at 35 Robinson Road, a heritage building in the heart of Singapore’s CBD, Sofitel So Singapore will provide a unique blend of French elegance and the spirit of art-de-vivre with local charm and will cater to business and leisure travellers seeking the ultimate in style, luxury, culture and comfort, while keeping the essence and prestige of the 35 Robinson Road building intact.More info
- Sofitel Shanghai Jing An Huamin 2013 september A 5-star deluxe hotel blends true French elegance with Chinese culture. Creating instants of pure "plaisir"through authentic gastronomy. Steps away from Nanjing Road in the historical Jing'an district. More info
- Sofitel Dubai Burj Khalifa 2013 4th quart. A dynamic addition to downtown Dubai's glittering cityscape, Sofitel Burj Khalifa offers a contemporary retreat by the world's tallest building. You can dine on French gourmet cuisine and hold Magnifique events in a glamorous ballroom – or on a vast terrace gazing up to the tip of Burj Khalifa and down to the dancing fountains of Dubai Mall. Behind the hotel's gleaming glass façade are 31 levels of luxury and 350 rooms and suites, all bearing Sofitel's passion for excellence and personal service.
- Sofitel's flagship Saudi Arabia hotel in the heart of Riyadh Rising from Riyadh's fast-changing cityscape, Sofitel's flagship hotel in Saudi Arabia is a 5-star jewel aimed at business travelers, government officials, and diplomats. Set in a new complex with a convention center and mosque, the hotel is close to embassies, King Saud University and the CBD on King Farhad Road. Inside, Arabic traditions blend with French contemporary style and savoir-faire to create an irresistible retreat for all who appreciate international facilities and gourmet cuisine.