- New and Future Openings
- Our current network
Discover our latest Magnifique openings.
Have breakfast in the sky at the Sofitel Abu Dhabi, stay at a hotel in Mumbai that sparkles like a diamond, take tea on Agatha Christie’s favorite terrace at the Sofitel Old Cataract, or enjoy the breathtaking view and unique design by Monsieur Christian Lacroix at the Sofitel So Bangkok.
- Sofitel's flagship Saudi Arabia hotel in the heart of Riyadh Rising from Riyadh's fast-changing cityscape, Sofitel's flagship hotel in Saudi Arabia is a 5-star jewel aimed at business travelers, government officials, and diplomats. Set in a new complex with a convention center and mosque, the hotel is close to embassies, King Saud University and the CBD on King Farhad Road. Inside, Arabic traditions blend with French contemporary style and savoir-faire to create an irresistible retreat for all who appreciate international facilities and gourmet cuisine.
- Sofitel Dubai Downtown 2014 1st quart. A dynamic addition to downtown Dubai's glittering cityscape, Sofitel Dubai Downtown offers a contemporary retreat by the world's tallest building. You can dine on French gourmet cuisine and hold Magnifique events in a glamorous ballroom – or on a vast terrace gazing up to the tip of Burj Khalifa and down to the dancing fountains of Dubai Mall. Behind the hotel's gleaming glass façade are 31 levels of luxury and 350 rooms and suites, all bearing Sofitel's passion for excellence and personal service.
Sofitel So Singapore
Located at 35 Robinson Road, a heritage building in the heart of Singapore’s CBD, Sofitel So Singapore will provide a unique blend of French elegance and the spirit of art-de-vivre with local charm and will cater to business and leisure travellers seeking the ultimate in style, luxury, culture and comfort, while keeping the essence and prestige of the 35 Robinson Road building intact.More info
- Sofitel Abidjan Hotel Ivoire 2013 january Abidjan's iconic Hotel Ivoire is enriched with Sofitel's touch of French luxury and savoir-faire. Rising grandly from a manmade lake in chic Cocody, the hotel offers breathtaking views over Ebrié lagoon. Contemporary, African-inspired interiors offer a world of refinement for business guests and government officials using the Palais des Congrès next door. Taste the authentic flavors of France in the 23rd-floor Le Toit d'Abdjan restaurant, and indulge in cocoa-inspired treats in the lobby bar. More info
- Sofitel Shenyang Lido Tuesday, January 1, 2013 Sofitel Shenyang Lido is the ideal choice for leisure and business travellers with its prime location on the famous Qingnian Street, the most bustling commercial boulevard in the heart of the city. The hotel is also conveniently located within close proximity to new and modern office buildings, government agencies, shopping malls and International Exhibition Center, at the gateway point entering the city center. For those wishing to visit the city’s many tourist attractions, the Imperial Palace, along with other popular sightseeing attractions, are all reachable in a 30 minute drive, while Shenyang Taoxian International Airport is approximately 20 minutes away. More info
- Sofitel Montevideo Casino Carrasco & Spa 2012 4th quart. Enjoy the French art of hospitality while staying in the district of Carrasco, the best location in Montevideo. With 116 rooms and luxury suites offering a high level of comfort and privacy, a revitalizing spa, a tempting restaurant, a vibrant bar and the charming Tea Gallery, the renovated Sofitel Montevideo Casino Carrasco and Spa will take you back in time to the glamor and history of the early 20th century. More info