From 585.00 CNY
With PLANET 21, we have made 21 commitments to act together for the well-being of our world.
Care for the planet? Please step in. PLANET 21 is 7 pillars, 21 commitments and concrete actions within the hotels.
A message from the hotel manager
PLANET 21 also encompasses our commitment to sustainable development. Our hotel chain is active every day in the areas of nature, carbon, innovation, local development, employment and dialogue.
List of the hotel's sustainable development certifications
- PLANET 21 Gold
List of actions implemented by the hotel
- Balanced dishes served in the restaurant
- Eco-friendly cleaning products for cleaning rooms
- Faucets fitted with water flow regulators
- Water efficient laundry to reduce water consumption for every wash
- Recycling of batteries with sorting carried out at the hotel
- Recycling of paper and cardboard with sorting in this hotel
- Recycling of glass with sorting carried out at the hotel
- Recycling of food waste for compost or energy
- Energy-saving light bulbs in the reception areas
- Energy-saving light bulbs in the rooms
- Central switch in rooms for greater comfort and energy savings
- Recovery of ambient warmth to optimize heat consumption
- Eco-designed materials in the rooms
- Certified sustainable paper for hotel printing purposes
- Commitment to protecting children through training on sex tourism
- Local food products promoted in the restaurant
- Training for personnel on responsible actions toward the environment
(*) Lowest prices found over the following seven days.
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
(1) Paying services
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.