Accessible by public transport
- SOPOT (1.00 km / 0.62 mi)
- SOPOT GLOWNY (1.00 km / 0.62 mi)
- GDANSK LECH WALESA (15.00 km / 9.32 mi)
- WARSAW F. CHOPIN (345.00 km / 214.39 mi)
- PRUSZCZ-GDANSKI (30.00 km / 18.64 mi)
- GDYNIA OR GDANSK (10.00 km / 6.21 mi)
|Bus||Niepodleglosci||Sopot Grand Hot.
|Urban rail network||SKM||Sopot railway
SOFITEL GRAND SOPOT:Sopot, located between Gda?sk and Gdynia, is a seaside town renowned for its wooden pier, which is the longest in Europe, and wonderful Art Nouveau architecture. Nestled in green surroundings, the Sofitel Grand Sopot has its own private beach for guests only. From Gda?sk airport, take S?owackiego street, turn left into Jagielo?czyka street, right into Spacerowa street, left into Grunwaldzka street, right into 3-go Maja street and left into Powstanców Warszawy. The hotel will be on your left.
GPS :N 54° 26' 50.68'' E 18° 34' 5.22''