From 198.00 USD *See availability
With PLANET 21, we have made 21 commitments to act together for the well-being of our world.
Care for the planet? Please step in. PLANET 21 is 7 pillars, 21 commitments and concrete actions within the hotels.
List of the hotel's sustainable development certifications
- PLANET 21 OR
List of actions implemented by the hotel
- Balanced dishes served in the restaurant
- Eco-friendly cleaning products for cleaning rooms
- Faucets fitted with water flow regulators
- Water efficient laundry to reduce water consumption for every wash
- Recycling of batteries with sorting carried outat the hotel
- Recycling of paper and cardboard with sorting c
- Recycling of glass with sorting carried out at the hotel
- Energy-saving light bulbs in the reception areas
- Energy-saving light bulbs in the rooms
- Recovery of ambient warmth to optimize heat consumption
- Certified sustainable paper for hotel printing purposes
- Local food products promoted in the restaurant
- Training for personnel on responsible actions toward the environment
- Sustainable trade products offered in the hotel
(*) Lowest prices found over the following seven days.
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
(1) Paying services
Hotel classifications (1 to 5 stars for France) correspond to criteria laid down by local regulations.
The Sofitel Concierge Team would be delighted to secure for you a morning tour of the Capitol Building, followed by an unforgettable afternoon of shopping and dining in the heart of historic Georgetown.
Cynthia VAN ZANDT(+1)2027308430 - Concierge at Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square