From 301.50 EUR *See availability
With PLANET 21, we have made 21 commitments to act together for the well-being of our world.
Care for the planet? Please step in. PLANET 21 is 7 pillars, 21 commitments and concrete actions within the hotels.
List of the hotel's sustainable development certifications
- PLANET 21 OR
List of actions implemented by the hotel
- Balanced dishes served in the restaurant
- Eco-friendly cleaning products for cleaning rooms
- Reuse of towels suggested to guests
- Faucets fitted with water flow regulators
- Recycling of batteries with sorting carried out at the hotel
- Recycling of paper and cardboard with sorting c
- Recycling of glass with sorting carried out at the hotel
- Recycling of food waste for compost or energy
- Energy-saving light bulbs in the reception areas
- Energy-saving light bulbs in the rooms
- Central switch in rooms for greater comfort and energy savings
- Certified sustainable paper for hotel printing purposes
- Local food products promoted in the restaurant
- No endangered seafood to appear on our restaurant menus
- Training for personnel on responsible actions toward the environment
(*) Lowest prices found over the following seven days.
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
(1) Paying services
You're in the heart of Amsterdam's historic city center, a cultural metropolis near the Royal Palace. Let us recommend a visit to the Van Gogh or Hermitage museums, or perhaps an afternoon perusing the boutiques and cafés of the famed "Nine Streets."
Niels ESSINK (+31) 20 555 31 11 - Concierge at Sofitel Legend the Grand Amsterdam